cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Feeling a little buyer's remorse

It was not clear to me, from the research that I'd done, that the Active2 watch has limited capabilities when paired with an iPhone.  I'm trying to decide if I want to keep it - I'd be interested to hear from other iPhone users if the watch has been improved, over time, via firmware and app updates.

Do I understand that there's no way to get my health data?  There's no website/portal, anymore, I see -- so how would I, for example, offload my heartrate history to show my doctor?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Feeling a little buyer's remorse

You should be able to download the Samsung Health app from your app store and it should sync that way. If not, you could always switch your device to a Samsung for a better experience overall.

Highlighted
Constellation

I had the app before I got the watch, because I wanted to check it out.   But I can't download my heartrate or exercise history from the app.  And I can't expect my doctor to look at numbers, a day at a time, on my phone.  And I can't do any real trend analysis, a day at a time, on my phone.   I need to be able to extract my data and use it!

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm curious if Samsung_kBY31hC is a Samsung employee -- because, if you are, "switch your device" is a pretty lame response.  I spent more money than I should have when I bought my iPhone YEARS ago.  I am not one of those who can afford to (or would, given the state of e-waste) upgrade my phone every year.  I can't afford to buy a Samsung phone just because your watch doesn't work as advertised.

I have the Samsung Health app.  I don't have direct access to my Samsung Health app data.  

Still very disappointed.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

In the Samsung Health app, to download Heart rate info, try this:

1. Click on Heart rate
  2. Click the 3 dot menu
  3. Click on Export data

Highlighted
Constellation

That option is not there.  See my screen shotCA567632-28F3-4692-A4AB-1377F17EA3A2.png