cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userESTLuDFVct
Constellation

Re: Floor count going crazy - Galaxy 46 mm

Looks as if this has been a known issue for atleast 5 months.

Has Samsung even acknowledged or responded to this issue?

I know I am not climbing stairs in my sleep. 

Get it together, Samsung.  Stop with the interface changes and fix the bugs.

Highlighted
user9u1ABouXeu
Constellation

My S3 Frontier has had these issues for the past week. Step Count and Floor Count both completely out of control - steps are several thousand over reality and floors are up to 300 above reality. Have reset, turned off workout identification, but still no good.

SAMSUNG - there are large numbers of people reporting this issue-what is the plan for resolution?

jimbo913
Constellation

Seems to be getting worse. This needs to be addressed.  Again, worse case allow us to delete bogus numbers. 

useroRqcBPTE1J
Asteroid

I just sold it and bought a Huawei Watch Classic 2 and I am very happy especially because of the sleep tracking,steps counting and no bugs as Samsung.Since this moment I will never buy a Samsung product!They didnt bother to fix the software issues...only to release new products,sell them and no suport for the old ones!"Thank you" Samsung!

userVxUcBfCtSu
Asteroid

This is the second time I've had a Samsung smart watch and have a defect within a month from purchasing. Horrible product. 

After contacting the service desk they told me to wait and see if it would fix itself in the future and they rather have me waiting a year for a not very probable fix, than to have me return the watch. I thought it's hard to believe, so I asked if I misinterpreted what they said, but no, they confirmed. 

What a bad customer service!!! 

userTlNKYp9214
Constellation

Same issue.. counting floors during my sleep... what a waste of money

jimbo913
Constellation

Sorry to keep posting, just so disappointed with this. I'm tired of seeing day after day of 100+ flights when I know I have less than 5 or 6. The altitude tracker is all over the place. I got this watch to help keep track of my fitness journey.  I used the S Health over the past 18 months to help me loose 100 pounds. I bought the watch to help so I wouldn't always need to bring my phone when running.  I get that tech can be fickle. But every excercise is S Health can be edited or deleted except Floors, which is completely broken for many of us. I should be able to turn it off or at least remove incorrect counts. It is mind boggling that this hasn't been done yet. 

MannyNL
Asteroid

What's weird for me is that most of the time it works well but only sometimes it goes crazy like it affected by the weather or the altitude or the water or something

user889jDW2kGO
Constellation

Got my watch in March. Been working great until this week when it started reading a crazy amount of floors I'm not climbing. I am having the same issue.

user9u1ABouXeu
Constellation

I've been having this issue too. Found someone recommending using a basic watchface without the floor count and steps showing on the face. I'm doing that now and it seems to have accurate info on the health app on both phone and watch. Worth trying. ..