cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usera90DiOP6sE
Constellation

Re: Floor count going crazy - Galaxy 46 mm

I live in France and my galaxy watch 46mm has the same problem, it has many floors unlike my old galaxy watch ...
I posted on forum samsung France and for the moment no answer, no solution by telephone apart from a shipment for repair, but the people who did repair the watch finds the same problem after a few days ...
I think this comes from an update of the watch but I'm not sure.

useroRqcBPTE1J
Asteroid

I sent back to Samsung Romania my watch 46 mm.They replaced the mother board and the lid.But ,I noticed,the same problems ,the watch is the same as before to send it to the Samsung .Floor counting,barometer/altimeter...poor bluetooth connection with my phone Huawei Mate 20 Pro.It doesn't switch quickly from bluetooth to wifi when I lose the connection.Poor quality,expensive watch,good for nothing.Was better to don't spend the money,just live with my 2 solar watches from Casio.<edit>

useruKrkO0AOfT
Astronaut

Same issue 250 300 floors at the end of the day and all i do is go up and down the stairs twice when i leave and come back to my house. Smiley Sad

useroRqcBPTE1J
Asteroid

Even after the last update of the watch for Samsung Health,the floor counting still go crazy.So far for this day,the watch already count 20 floors and the wright number should be one.I am so dissapointed for the money I spent.Since this moment I will not buy anymore any product from Samsung!I planed to buy Note 10.Because of this I will not buy anything,anymore!!!

userAVipbK7q41
Constellation

Same issue here. Floor count is wildly inaccurate and there seems to be no rhyme or reason to it. It is driving me crazy because I have everything else in S Health working perfectly. Makes me wish I had picked a different watch. 

user18XqwCSlyZ
Astronaut

Mine has been at 45 or more floors per day and I know I dont do that many.  Maybe 8-12 per day.  So something is definitely wrong!

pRS317
Constellation

I guess my watch has officially joined the club.  I'm up to 34 flights of stairs today and I've only done 2.  The watch never counts the stairs at my house, so this sudden change is a bit unexpected.  I didn't notice any software updates, but it sounds as though one is needed.

userIupWqq3Zlm
Constellation

Same here, it started counting wrong 4 days ago, I have the watch 5 months ago and it was fine  

jimbo913
Constellation

Yeah, same here. The only way I can get it to not do it is to not wear the watch while moving around. Not a good solution. Please fix and give us the option to at least delete these steps. It is ruining all my numbers. 

userWe7BcQJGBC
Constellation

Same here too, it was fine since I got it in fall last year and it started counting way too much floors 5 days ago. It was less than 10 floors every day and now I even get 10-20 floors while sleeping and then up to 60-70 floors while mainly sitting behind a desk. Does anyone have a solution??