cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user1amXNaSNuJ
Constellation

Re: Floor count going crazy - Galaxy 46 mm

Mine started this issue just 2 days ago. I haven't walked any flights and it counted 130 yesterday and over 30 today. I've reset my watch twice, made sure all updates are good but still its going crazy. Clearly this is an ongoing issue for several months now. COME ON SAMSUNG!!! HELP US OUT AND FIND A FIX ASAP!

useroRqcBPTE1J
Asteroid

Same with mine.Already ,accordind Samsung I reached 15 floors!But ,was only 1!Everyday this watch go crazy!I don't know why I bought this useless device.Samsung don't bother to fix this .No more Samsung!!!

Samsung_yOhUcnt
Astronaut

Sometimes the floor count rises even when you're not doin...

Sometimes the floor count rises even when you're not doing the stairs based on elevation changes on your wrist

rawkale
Astronaut

Reading all of these complaints and seeing that Samsung hasn't even bothered to respond is not a good sign. I will walk into a Samsung store this weekend to speak to a human to fix this floor count issue. This service is unacceptable.

MannyNL
Asteroid

I have the same problem. Yesterday I went to the swimming pool, flushed all the water out the watch but now the floor count is going crazy. Yesterday it counted 44 and today it's already 16 and we are only half-day. Not sure if it's a software or a hardware problem.

MannyNL
Asteroid

Since I restarted the watch and recalibrated the altimeter it seems to be better but it seems it still counts them twice too much. I rather it undercounts rather than overcounts...

jimbo913
Constellation

We deserve an answer on this Samsung. You have a broken feature and there's doesn't seem to be a way to mitigate it. Frustrated and disappointed. 

vortechev
Asteroid

Only 2000 steps in this morning, my watch counted 31 stairs climbed, while in reality it should be like two. Should not be happening on a $350 SMARTwatch.

vortechev
Asteroid

I would like to mention a possible cause of this issue. When I turned my phone off (or disconnected bluetooth from the watch), the watch started counting floors accurately again. But when I turn my phone on (or bluetooth on), it starts acting up again. Definently not a solution and Samsung needs to address and fix this major error. Could someone possible try what I did and give a result? Thanks!

jimbo913
Constellation

I'm getting to the point that I'd like to return the watch. I bought this to help me on my fitness journey and without reliable data, this thing is fundamentally flawed. Fix it now, give us a way to erase erroneous data, or remove the darn "feature."  It has been going on way too long. Do something about it please. 

The altimeter is complete garbage and should be removed entirely.