cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MyEvo8u
Constellation

Forgot to End Workout! Add a crop/edit feature!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung!!!! Please create a feature within Samsung Health to crop the time of a workout! This the the 20th time I forgot to end my workout before leaving the gym! Only option is to delete the whole workout Smiley Sad

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Forgot to End Workout! Add a crop/edit feature!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in original post

userybjBo98AxH
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
This is not a solution.
userOy9F7vDfZj
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There are a whole host of reasons for editing a workout.  Kick only in a swim session is not recorded by the watch on your wrist, for example. 

Please fix Samsung. It can't be difficult.  Garmin has had it for years... on their watches. My friends edit their sessions in the pool! 

usertSjPaWujQx
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How is this a 'Solution'?

This is a problem. Is there a fix to allow editing?

userKOqQ2KK4it
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This isn't a solution. 

@SamsungAdam wrote:

usermmIz5XuOuo
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is not a solution... you just marked it solved to make it go away.

This is still a problem that needs to be resolved!

userLDQuTXmxq1
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As others have pointed out, this issue has not been solved, users still need a way to post edit a workout to select the true beginning and end. It's very easy to forget to stop a run, for example. Now my driving is counted as part of my run, which completely invalidates my data. With the only choice being to delete the workout, that also is not good! What's the point in tracking activity if the data cannot be kept accurate?

useraG5t8S4qvt
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Agree!  There needs to be an edit option. Also,to me, the logical place to edit this would be under the Active Time section.  It's hard to remember to go into the Exercise section then go under "Trend" to edit or delete an exercise. 

userhKD6abGUV4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree. I'm new to this whole thing and forgot to end a workout. Ended up with over an hours worth of time recorded, over 500 cal burned that I didn't actually burn, until I heard it chime something and realized that it was still on.

I thought that the app would stop itself after I reached my goal given that it's supposed to have a "detect workout" function but I should have known it wouldn't actually detect that I stopped since it never detects when I start. 

Anyway, I came in under 500 cal that day and I can't fix it. That was the first time I've ever recorded a workout and it's already a mess. 

Samsung really does need to allow you to edit. And to add your own exercises. Over half the things I do aren't listed so I just have to flub everything.