Original topic:

Free watch.

(Topic created: 02-01-2024 11:54 AM)
Jokerloz
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Is this only available for ppl in the UK? I pre-order my s24u. Why is it only the US residents not allowed to get a free watch?? Has anyone from the US tried to claim the free watch? 
9 Replies
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
I got the free watch, and also bought a tablet while I was at it.
0 Likes
Jokerloz
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
From a provider or through the website? There is a promo going on for the UK to get a free watch.
0 Likes
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
From the website. Well it wasn't the "free" watch. I got something like $300 in promotional credits and got the watch and they gave me a discount on the Tablet so I took that too.
Jokerloz
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Ah yeah I had the student discount etc. Got the earbud for free, but ppl in the UK are getting a free watch from the promo claim
0 Likes
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
They didn't get the promo credits I thought. I'd rather have the credits as if I didnt want the watch I could get accessories or something else.
0 Likes
Jokerloz
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
I got 1207 credits which is like 8 bucks. I think the UK got a better deal lol
0 Likes
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
If you pre-ordered you should have gotten $150+50 if you signed up for the event notification. Also I had some business credits when ordering. When did you order?
0 Likes
Jokerloz
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
The day after it came out. I signed up for the email but never received my code. Yeah I got the 150 online card applied. Thought you were talking about the points but still a 300 dollar watch vrs 150 is a way better deal
0 Likes
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch
I didn't get a free watch, I did get a Watch 6 classic for $82, and I sold for $300!