JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy 4 Watch - $50 google play credit

(Topic created: 05-04-2022 03:59 PM)
userBpAXp9VSwg
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I just purchased a watch through Best Buy since samsung.com shows that I can pick up there and still get the $50 credit on Google Play. The sales guy at Best Buy said I could as well, but didn't tell me how. I chatted with Samsung support and they said to contact best buy... Best buy doesn't answer their support. 

Any one know how I can get the credit still or did I have to purchase directly on Samsung.com? 

screenshot-www.samsung.com-2022.05.04-12_09_20.pngscreenshot-www.samsung.com-2022.05.04-12_06_35.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the importance of the promotional credit and would recommend reaching out to our E-commerce team directly at 1-855-726-8721 or our promotions team directly at 800-351-6864 for further assistance.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
DannyBoy91
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch
Check your account later; it should show up. I had it show up a few days to a week later.
0 Likes
For-You
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
Wait , I waited for my credit 4 weeks after purchase. Can be 5 weeks non more .
0 Likes
a-guppy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Did you trade in a watch because it looks like you clicked on trading something in. Usually you have to send something in to get your rebate.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the importance of the promotional credit and would recommend reaching out to our E-commerce team directly at 1-855-726-8721 or our promotions team directly at 800-351-6864 for further assistance.

0 Likes