JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Active 2 Battery Drain

(Topic created: 02-04-2021 02:58 PM)
useryvDx0mOiaY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I recently purchased an Active 2 LTE version from T-Mobile and I noticed the battery cannot last me a full day at all. Regardless of what I do the battery still tends to drain fast. Has anyone had the same issues and been able to resolve this?

45 Replies
userOV698bam1K
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

This is doesn't make sense.  My battery has been draining like crazy and I couldn't figure it out.  I saw your post about charging it to 80% instead of 100% and now it will last for days.  

I'm also running the latest software and firmware available for this watch.  

0 Likes
lml73
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm having the same issue. Ironically, it says my Music Player used 44% since last charge and I haven't used the music player on my watch at all! I did however listen to podcasts on my phone connected via bluetooth to my truck all day. Why would the music app on the watch use any battery if I'm not using it at all?
I've read elsewhere that others have found the same. I looked at my Spotify App, it hasn't used any battery on the watch!
IAmKeisha
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have the Active Fit 2 and the battery life is horrible! I've never had a watch that I had to charge every night.  Even the cheap off brand watches needed to be charged every 3 or more days. What can I do to have longer battery life?
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

There are several reasons why your watch may have a reduced battery life. For example, your watch may not have properly charged, or certain apps or settings are consuming a large amount of battery power. Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003232/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
frasrgrl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I've tried the link and removed almost everything from the watch and it still goes from 100% to 20% in 4 hours. I've only had it for 8 months.
0 Likes
usernDc8eJRzMs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I've never had any major issues with my watch. Randomly this past week my Active 2 watch has been taking 2-3days to fully charge. When I turned it on, it drained back down to 5% and in less than 2 hrs, when I went to find the charger it shut off in less than 5mins from 5%. It was on powersaving mode the whole time. I almost always have it on battery saving mode since thw battery in general never lasted longer than a full day. I haven't even had it for 2 years now.
0 Likes