JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Active 2 Bixby update keeps restarting

(Topic created: 09-28-2020 06:40 AM)
ultimatelawman
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

I've updated bixby 10 times. It gets to 100% then just says update available. It's always the same version 3.106.4. has anyone else had this? 

18 Replies
userx9D7PjmNYV
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same thing, frustrating 

0 Likes
james4321
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch

I had the same issue. just wait for it to finish... I did, and it finally completed the update

0 Likes
ultimatelawman
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

like i said in the post, I've let it finish 10 times and it just asks to update again.

0 Likes
james4321
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch

did you restart your watch?

0 Likes
userg9dT2psBvn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Yes, I'm having the same problem. Rebooted phone and watch multiple times. When I click the update button on my watch, it goes all the way through the update install process and then when it completes, it returns back to the "update" prompt screen and asks me to update the watch.  Annoying! 

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello,

I would try this: Back up the watch and perform a factory reset. Just a heads up, by doing this will delete any previous devices that have been paired to that device, you will have to re-add each device again. Once the watch is reset back to its factory settings, try updating the Bixby update again.

Peebo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Frustrated to no end that I've been unable to use Bixby on my watch for a week now. It keeps saying I need to update it. IT WONT UPDATE. The completely useless customer support knows nothing of how to help. Thanks! Fix this asap. 
userx9D7PjmNYV
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same problem. Downloads update, updating, and then update required. 

userO4Y4doEN9N
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm facing the same issue. Common Samsung fix it. 

I can't do simple things like adding a note to calendar with ease. I can't sit around typing stuff on the watch. 

If anyone knows any workaround pls tell