cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Active 2 Blood pressure

I've been a Samsung user for about 10 years. Why are they promoting this blood pressure feature when they have yet to bring about (ECG) as well as

(Fall detection) I don't want to hear about a new feature when old features that were promised are still not available.

ECG and Fall detection were the main reasons I purchase this watch 8 months later still no ecg or fall detection. Now they're touting a new feature that will take another year. I've been a loyal customer always buy new phones and watches because I love the product what I don't love is false advertising. What Samsung should have done is when they were ready to finally release it then let their customers know they will be receiving an update over the air. I understand the need to compete with Apple and use this as a selling point but it's misleading to your customers.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy Active 2 Blood pressure

Samsung is a typical greedy large corporation that advsertises new features before they have been approved by other authorities or before they have been fully tested.  Samsung is banking on its loyal supporters who salivate when a new smartwatch is announced and about to be available for sale.  It knows that some loyal customers will buy the new smart watch "hoping" the new features will arrive shortly.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy Active 2 Blood pressure

I believe Samsung is a quality company and fully intends to release quality, working products.  I have numerous Samsung products and have always been happy with them, BUT I am very dissapointed that I was sold ECG Functionality and Samsung still has not delivered! 

If this is delayed much longer, then I believe Samsung needs to provide a 2x credit for the cost of the Active 2 watch that we can use towards other Samsung products and I'll go buy another brand of watch that actually delivers on their promised functionality.

Please Samsung deliver or take care of your loyal customers!!!