Original topic:

Galaxy Active 2 Rash and inflammation

(Topic created on: 3/24/21 7:36 AM)
belindaj1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

So excited to purchase and start using my new Galaxy Active 2 watch - especially since I found so many beautiful accessory bands to style it up. As a teacher it is awesome to have silent notifications from my phone throughout the day as well as just the simplicity of having a watch. I've never had any skin issues wearing any watch until now. After about a week of wearing daily (take it off at night to charge it, put it on in the morning) I realized one morning I had bumps and itching on that arm and my first thought was that I had gotten bit by a bug. I switched it to my other arm that day to keep it from being irritated - then realized it was exactly where the watch sits on my arm. I've worn it on the opposite arm for a few days - then the original arm was clear and I put it back on that one yesterday and sure enough - same inflammation and itching was back - and I realized I now had it on the opposite arm as well. I really like the watch and the functionality - but the number of issues I am reading here make me apprehensive about the possibility of more extensive issues long term?

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can I please have your full model number, serial number/IMEI, and any pictures you may have of the symptom you are experiencing in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Chef31684
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Have you tried changing the type of band you have on it? I have no issues.
0 Likes
belindaj1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

The band is not the issue - only directly under the watch face itself. I do have a different band on it right now but I haven't had any rash with either band. Just the interactive portion.

0 Likes