JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Active 2 Screen Seperated from Body

(Topic created: 07-09-2021 08:11 AM)
Bobo2369
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

A few days ago my watch started freaking out. It would randomly vibrate and would jump from app to app (mainly it wanted to open Samsung Pay). I couldn't power down or restart because only the back button would work. The home/power button and screen were unresponsive. The watch battery died overnight so I charged it the next day but it would not turn on. The screen doesn't even show that it's charging or show a battery %. Today I picked it up and the notices the screen seperated completely from the body. The only thing holding it together is the cable to the screen.  Has anyone else had this issue? Is this a product defect or did I do something to it? I didn't do anything that day I haven't done a dozen times before with it. I only had this watch for 14 months. I really miss having a watch and want to buy a new one but can't justify buying another Samsung product if this is going to happen again. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Bobo2369 I certainly understand how concerning this is. I would like to have our specialty team look into this further for you. Will you please send a private message with the following information? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Model Code of the watch:
Serial number or IMEI number of the watch:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
usersq3MuYOyff
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Let me tell you about  my Samsung active 2 watch journey – We bought the watch last fall from Costco for $189.99 – in June the back slid off – checking the Internet this is a common problem – the watch was repaired under warranty and returned – a few days later it stopped working – we sent it back and they told us there would be a charge because we removed the back – we complained and they repaired it under warranty again – when we got it back it lasted only a few hours and stopped working – we sent it back again and now they want $219.79 to fix it since we damaged it and the warranty is now void. They claim the watch got wet but in the add "Finally, in terms of hardware, the Galaxy Watch Active features the same dual-core 1.15GHz chipset and 4GB of internal storage space as the Samsung Galaxy Watch. It's waterproof to 5ATM and rated at IP68, so you can use it to track your swimming sessions" so after the watch back was replaced it still leaked water. the customer service may be the worst I have ever experienced.  We have escalated the issue through our credit card company . Hopefully they can do something  

Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Bobo2369 I certainly understand how concerning this is. I would like to have our specialty team look into this further for you. Will you please send a private message with the following information? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Model Code of the watch:
Serial number or IMEI number of the watch:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes