Original topic:

Galaxy Active 2 Watch - problems with "running" timer

(Topic created: 11-06-2021 01:41 PM)
userfJ0CrWSHH2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, can anyone help me with the "running timer" function on the Galaxy Active 2 watch. 

I have been frustrated with this watch.  When I use it to track my running, about 50% of of the time I have trouble with the watch when I need to stop the running timer (as when I am at a stop light or intersection).  During a run, the display returns to the standard "home" screen and I often have trouble getting back to the "running timer" screen to pause my run.  

I do see the "running man" on the home display.  Sometimes I double tap the home display and I can get back to the timer and other times, the watch doesn't respond. 

I have done a few hard resets (wiping the watch and resetting it) and that seems to work for a period of time and then I have the same problems with not being able to easily start and stop the running timer when I am jogging. 

Is something wrong with my watch...am I doing this incorrectly?

I have found this watch to be difficult to navigate through the various screens.  

thank you, 

Jason. 

2 Replies
userfJ0CrWSHH2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Can anyone help me with my Active2 watch?  Did I post in the wrong forum?

0 Likes
Robalee
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
My screen goes off too soon. I have to keep turning it back on. How do I fix this problem?
0 Likes