cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Active 2 Won't turn on after overheating while charging

Help!  Had my Galaxy Active 2 watch on the charger overnight & when I went to take it off the charger it had a  thermometer on it & went black when I took it off the charger!!  It was warm but unfortunately it's done that when charging since the beginning & never had this happen.   Now it won't power on or reboot or anything!!  I pray this is a simple fix because I wore mine every day!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy Active 2 Won't turn on after overheating while charging

I know what it is. Liquid damage! If you sweat at all it will go into the watch and cause liquid damage. That's what happened to mine in less than 2 months and they will not fix it unless you pay more than a new one costs. Pm me and I will give you my ticket number and you call for me. You will very quickly see what I am talking about.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Active 2 Won't turn on after overheating while charging

@Samsung_nRqsjEE Service would be recommended for the watch. Fo service options, please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number or IMEI number from the back of the watch. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.