cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Galaxy Active 2 display not working and I can`t get repair in Brazil

Hi! The right side of my galaxy watch active 2 just stopped responding! Everything else works fine. I tried rebooting, unpairing from the phone and nothing.
I took my watch to a local samsung repair station. They refused to receive my device because I bought it in the US, so Samsung Brazil could not handle it in Brazil, even if I paid for the service (since the warranty has already expired). So now I basically got a non functional watch and no way to repair it, not even at the official store! I don't know what to do now..Any help will be very appreciated. Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy Active 2 display not working and I can`t get repair in Brazil

The same problem here. I bought my Galaxy Active 2 in Ireland, and now I can't fix in Brazil. My galaxy watch active 2 has stopped working the upper part of the screen. Reboot or reset didn't work. I realized that I bought this watch already with a little problem in the bottom of the screen because the "button" 0 on the keyboard has never worked. Now what can you guys do for me? The serial number is RFAMA25Q03Z, model SM R820. Please send me a solution.