cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Galaxy Active 2 watch microphone stopped working.

I've had galaxy active for about a month now and the sounds and microphone stopped working. How can I fix it? 

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Active 2 watch microphone stopped working.

Have you reset the watch? Had this been happening with all the apps?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Yes I've reset it 4 times. I can no longer talk through my watch nor does it ring when my phone is ringing. It does vibrate but no ringing at all

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

What phone is the device connected to? are you able to test it on another phone?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Its connected to a galaxy s9. I havent tried any other phone. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Could you test it on another phone? Also try this link out: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01204751/

Highlighted
Asteroid

I'll try it on another phone  But the accessibility feature has never been turned on.  

Highlighted
Asteroid

I tried on another phone and still no sound. I used another galaxy s9

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for following up. I would recommend a service repair. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2