Original topic:

Galaxy Active Watch 2 Black Screen

(Topic created: 06-28-2021 09:03 PM)
Jcbrown123654
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have had my watch for a year and a half with no problems.  The watch is in pristine condition, has never been in water, and has always had a cover on it.  A couple of days ago the touchscreen quit working and I rebooted it then the screen went haywire and just went black. I have tried holding the power button and both buttons together and also with the charger on it. It also still vibrates when the charger is initially put on it. I guess my question is what is the problem? The touch screen unit or something else? Also it is out of warranty so Samsung has been no help other than wanting to sell me a new one. Guess I need to swap to Apple Watches.

0 Likes
4 Replies
userqwm8w7UV26
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Does the green light come on underneath it?
0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I can see how problematic this issue can be. I recommend that you follow these troubleshooting steps here.

0 Likes
userqwm8w7UV26
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hello and thanks for your reply. Where exactly are those stepsay I ask??
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern. There are several reasons why the Samsung smartwatch display cannot be adjusted and the screen appears darkened or gray. Both issues can be caused by an accessibility setting, Outdoor mode, physical damage to the watch, a third-party app, or outdated software. Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003135/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes