Original topic:

Galaxy Active2 Watch Touchscreen not Working

(Topic created: 05-02-2021 11:44 AM)
userWCbWXxLR9b
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

My Active2 watch touchscreen stopped working after update. I'm receiving notifications, but the watch is opening random apps and I can't utilize the features on the watch, since the touchscreen doesn't work. I reset my watch to try and fix it but now it just shows the initial "Let's Go" screen. Since the touchscreen isn't working, I can't even activate the watch. It's basically useless and now doesn't even show me time. 

I have used multiple Samsung products, but this watch has turned to trash and is only a year old. Can anyone please help me with this?

@samsung978531 

4 Replies
userWCbWXxLR9b
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Update: Now my watch will not even turn on. It's just a bit out of the warranty window, so Samsung said they would charge me to fix it, even though it was Samsung's update that caused this. This is a joke and will cause me not to purchase another Samsung watch. This is trash Samsung. If you're updates will cause the watch not to turn on, then don't send the updates. Your shoddy update caused this, so why would I be responsible for getting the watch repaired?

0 Likes
userEqziY5dWjD
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, I have experienced the same issue today with my Galaxy Active 2 .I have it for  1 year and the touch-screen stopped working , done a factory reset and now i can't get past the welcome screen. I contacted Samsung and the watch is still under warranty but the problem is that I don't have a receipt as it was a gift which means I can't get it fixed under warranty so basically I'm stuck with a non working expensive watch.

userS5LL1sI6E9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I actually got the same issue 2 weeks ago and not sure how to fix it.

0 Likes
userkNWM01NWe2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am having the same issue with my Active2.  Touch screen not working. I did a factory reset and I can't get past the welcome screen.

0 Likes