cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hoovy
Asteroid

Galaxy Active2 touch bezel doesn't work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just received my new Galaxy Watch Active2 yesterday. I set it up and have been using it for 1/2 a day now.  One thing became clear right from the start, the touch rotating bezel does not seem to work. I've looked for settings to see if there is a way to activate it. I've watch videos to make sure I'm using the touch bezel correctly and I still can't use it.

Any ideas?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hoovy
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy Active2 touch bezel doesn't work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I found the issue. After even more digging through the settings and menu, I found a option  clearly labeled 'Touch Bezel' and appantly the defualt setting is 'off'. I enabled that and now it is working.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Hoovy Have you tried resetting your watch. Here are the steps to reset your watch. http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003077/#reset-your-samsung-smart-watch

Hoovy
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I found the issue. After even more digging through the settings and menu, I found a option  clearly labeled 'Touch Bezel' and appantly the defualt setting is 'off'. I enabled that and now it is working.

View solution in original post

user4E7ordadrW
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How is it suppose to work out of the box?  Without a Bezel, it seems you couldn't navigate on the phone.  I have the 46mm Galaxy and the bezel is all important.

Hoovy
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can just swipe through the menus on the screen. It's not actually that bad once you get used to not having the bezel. I still think the actual physical bezel is nicer to use then the touch bezel. Also, the physical bezel helps protect the screen.