cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userOXlTA6RPAd
Cosmic Ray

Galaxy Buds make weird sounds

If been using the Galaxy Buds a while and I like them. The problem I have with then is that they keep making this glitchy sound where if I'm playing music, the audio get cutoff for a split second. When I'm listening to someone singing or talking on a video, the audio is either doubled or cutoff for a split second as well. I even tried putting my phone on scalable codec and it still happens.

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds make weird sounds

Have any resets to the buds helped?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userOXlTA6RPAd
Cosmic Ray

I'll try

I'll try

userOXlTA6RPAd
Cosmic Ray

No it keeps happening

No it keeps happening

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: No it keeps happening

Do you experience these symptoms with a specific app or multiple apps?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userOXlTA6RPAd
Cosmic Ray

Ok, I reset them but the issue still occurred

Ok, I reset them but the issue still occurred

userOXlTA6RPAd
Cosmic Ray

It usually happens with every app, including Bixby. I thi...

It usually happens with every app, including Bixby. I think it might be my phone

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: It usually happens with every app, including Bixby. I thi...

What type of device are you using with the Galaxy buds? Have you tested the Galaxy buds with another device?

userOXlTA6RPAd
Cosmic Ray

Re: Galaxy Buds make weird sounds

Actually, I think it was my old phone, I've connected them to my newer phone and I'm not having any issues