cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userBo8G2oTyUV
Cosmic Ray

Galaxy Buds no longer wirelessly charge

I wanted to charge my Galaxy Buds like 2 days ago and instead I saw a slow flashing red light on the case, where the case probably tried to block the charging, so I took it off and put it back on. I now do not see any light on the case when on the wireless charging pad. I tried the wireless chargers I had: PowerShare on my S10+ and my Wireless Charger Portable Battery Pack. I do know the light on the outside of the case turns on by opening and closing the case to confirm a red LED can be displayed. The temperature was around 30°C when I attempted to charge the Galaxy Buds wirelessly. Does warranty cover this damage? And is there is a fix I can do or is the wireless charging on my case toasted? It does charge through the USB-C port just fine. Everything in this product has been fine for 2 months and now it's except the wireless charging capabilities. One of my parents ordered them on Amazon and I believe there was a warranty added to that order also. Will I need my parent to do something to have a warranty replacement go through or something? I had to put it on the Galaxy Watch board because there is no Galaxy Buds board.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds no longer wirelessly charge

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2