Here are somethings I would like to see in Galaxy Fit 3 🙂
- On-demand GPS with solar power chip built-in GPS chip to give location to trusted devices if watch is not powered itself
- GPS for on-demand trusted person location share using Bluetooth when other trusted devices are in range (gives compass direction from you with their longitude and latitude), compass with direction and longitude and latitude, and weather update (if possible)
- Microphone (only) for dB reading, voice text, quick voice memos, and assistant use with on-screen text response (start work out, get information, and more)
- Calculator with conversions and tip
- Calendar that always shows the date at the bottom
- Heart rate average and sleep average with health overview, detect low heart beat, and detect some A-Fib by heart beat rhythm (If possible)
- Fall detection with auto emergency call out by text or phone after a few seconds
- Nutrition tracking
- New navigation menu with two icons per row (that opens the actual widget) with 2 to 3 lines of quick info per icon
- Blood Oxygen (I've seen this is cheaper devices and I know Samsung can make this happen)
- Blood Pressure Readings (I've seen this is cheaper devices and I know Samsung can make this happen)
- Watch faces where you can pick the complications to be what you want. Love the designs and need more. Allow community to submit the designs. Even picture and emoji faces.
- Waise to wake sensibility levels for you to pick from
- Take photo feature (good for group photos from far)
Solved! Go to Solution.
Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.