JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Fit (SM-R370) R370XXU0ATC6 firmware bugs?

(Topic created: 04-09-2020 12:00 PM)
beskrovniibv
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

After update device do not sync my water and coffee counters. So I see two or three on Galaxy Fit screen, but zero in Samsung Health. Although some other counters syncs fine.

Also it can't determine sleep already three days after update. 

The most annoying thing is that now it do not remember the last value I set in the timer. I have to set it again and again from the base 00 m 00 s.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
beskrovniibv
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Okay, I found the solution of sync problems here. The only thing you need is to reset the band. Do not forget to make a backup before. Now the counters sync fine. All of those I use - sleep, water and coffee. Activity detection works perfect too.
I have no idea what can I do with timer lost values every time it start. It is the only problem I have now.

View solution in context

9 Replies
Solution
beskrovniibv
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Okay, I found the solution of sync problems here. The only thing you need is to reset the band. Do not forget to make a backup before. Now the counters sync fine. All of those I use - sleep, water and coffee. Activity detection works perfect too.
I have no idea what can I do with timer lost values every time it start. It is the only problem I have now.

Radamantis_SS
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I also have the same problem with the timer, every time the count ends or I cancel the timer it goes back to 00. I hope they will update the firmware soon to fix this.

My model and version of firmware.

sm-r370 r370xxu0atc6

0 Likes
jl10101
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I'm having the same sync issues with this revision of firmware (ATC6).

FIrst, I noticed it didn't sync a work out. And when I investigated, neither my sleep or water count.
The only thing that got it to start syncing again was to uninstall Samsung Health, Wear and Fit Wear Plugin as well as totally reseting the band. it worked until the next day when I got nothing but a frozen blank screen. Had to hold in power button and it booted back up. After this, it wouldn't sync everything, only steps. So I repeated the clean installs and reset and it was working again.

Since then, it's about every two days now that it doesn't sync water count from Samsung Health back to the band. And I've also had a blank frozen screen for the third time since the firmware release which causes syncing to break completely with a clean install of all apps and a band reset being the only thing that fixes it until it happens again.

This is a real pain! The firmware fixed the issues I had with miles and feet being used for Hikes instead of KM and M as set, but has introduced a showstopping bug now.

Samsung, please investigate and issue an update as soon as possible!

Edit: To add, it seems there are multiple threads appearing on Reddit with the same issues:
https://www.reddit.com/r/GalaxyFit/comments/fz0vmm/horrible_sync_since_last_patch/
https://www.reddit.com/r/GalaxyFit/comments/fv7t02/galaxy_fit_failing_to_sync_only_some_items/
https://www.reddit.com/r/GalaxyFit/comments/fuplpg/fit_since_the_last_update_my_fit_turns_off/

Andrea3
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Same problem with the timer, after updating the timer is always reset to 00 it is very annoying..

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Can I please have your full model number and the device your watch is paired with?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
jl10101
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hi! Sure, the Galaxy Fit is SM-R370 running R370XXU0ATC6 and it's paired to a Galaxy S10+ (G975F) 128Gb Exynos running Android 10, OneUI 2.1 CTC9 April security patch. Hope that helps. Thanks

0 Likes
beskrovniibv
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Galaxy Fit SM-R370 (fw: R370XXU0ATC6) paired to Samsung A50 (SM-A505FN) running Android 9, One UI 1.1.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
dararii
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Same problem here. Please fix it!

Frozen black screen, timer always reset.

@SamsungAdam 

0 Likes