cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
useructcneUBvb
Constellation

Galaxy Fit error

Hello! I bought the Galaxy Fit and after the pairing the screen showed a "!" . Searched the forums and found that i should update it but when i try to update it says that i already have the latest update. I tryed reseting the band with no luck. How can i reset the software version or whats the procedure in this case? Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Fit error

Are these the steps you followed when resetting the watch? https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00084702/ What is the software version you are showing?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

useructcneUBvb
Constellation

I reseted the band using the wearable app as i can't do anything on the band itself (showing the "!" error). The software version showing is R370XXU0ASK1. Also the page you sent me to isn't for my band.

usero0mQUqyYJ8
Constellation

Had the same error (!) with R370XXU0ASK1.

The solution was to change the home screen from the wear app for the band. Then restart the band.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@useructcneUBvb Can you send me a private message using this link here? Provide the following information.

• Model number
  • Serial number
useraBZg50auDG
Constellation

I have exactly same issue... Need some solution asap