JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Fit heart rate won't sync

(Topic created: 04-09-2020 06:07 AM)
userI9zjK6LUPD
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

The last time the heart rate was synced is the April 2, 1:52AM since that time it just won't sync no matter how much i wait or which sync option i try. I've already tryied: rebooting both my phone and watch, clear data on both the Health app and the Wearable app, updating the watch... so basically everything now. However the sleep monitoring and step count sync is just fine that is the thing i don't understand

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userI9zjK6LUPD
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Okay the only solution is fully recalibrating the watch...

Go to Wearable app>About band>Reset band and after setting it up again it seems like it's fine now, yeah i just checked it. But make sure to Back up too before the reset so it might not lose data? hopefully? I haven't done that because i thought automatic back up would also be fine... now i have a huge gap between April 2 and April 9.

This worked for me, i hope it works for all of you 🙂

View solution in context

3 Replies
userTiTCpht6vX
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I have had exactly the same problem since the update.

It will sync the steps, it shows new notifications, I can change the options and the watchfaces. But the heart rate, stress and sleep data will not sync no matter what I do on mine. 

Solution
userI9zjK6LUPD
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Okay the only solution is fully recalibrating the watch...

Go to Wearable app>About band>Reset band and after setting it up again it seems like it's fine now, yeah i just checked it. But make sure to Back up too before the reset so it might not lose data? hopefully? I haven't done that because i thought automatic back up would also be fine... now i have a huge gap between April 2 and April 9.

This worked for me, i hope it works for all of you 🙂

userI9zjK6LUPD
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Nope it just doesn't work again, it synced yesterday at 3AM and from that point nothing

0 Likes