cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Galaxy S3 Active is so trash

Dont waste your money on any of these watches. Battery life is horrible. No support

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Galaxy S3 Active is so trash

True

Highlighted
Galaxy

Dude, first off, the "Galaxy S3" isn't even a real product?  While the Samsung watches may have some issues, none are a deal breaker, but having owned virtually every "fitness watch/smartwatch" out there, I can say that the Samsungs are no better, or worse than any of them, and that includes Apple Watches series 2, 3, 4, Garmin Forunners 945 910, Fenix 3, 5, 5+, 6, and 6 Pro, Suunto's Ambit 2, and 3, Spartan, Spartan Sport, Sparton Sport Wrist HR Bar, and other "Wear" watches that was so long ago I can't remember.  <edit>

Highlighted
Asteroid

I was integrate in Samsung world the same how I was in Apple world,and it was the second mistake of my chose. I have spent a lot of money for them products and all of them distroyed my life so far . I mean a lot off stress because always something it was wrong. That is my last time when I buy Samsung products in my life . I bought second watch from Samsung and still not have the future what they promise . Now is 3th version and still waiting for the first version how they promise ECG. Any way I bought second version and still waiting . If I am still stupid I will buy the 3th version and still waiting ,but never again .I can't be stupid or Samsung can't trick me three times in a row .
Highlighted

Well half the problem over here is that you can't even explain a specific issue of the imaginary "Galaxy S3 Active" you're trying to argue about despite not having an actual opinion

Highlighted

You also brought up 3 tags of a separate product not including which one you actually had out of them

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Samsung Gear S3 Active. 😘

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

You're right I recieved the Id 10-t error for buying this and the phone. Thanks Samsung

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Galaxy Watch S3 Frontier

Highlighted
Constellation

My Galaxy S3 acts up all the time. it used to accurately track my walks. Now it will stop in the middle of a walk. the heart rate monitor doesn't work either. I have done everything the forums have suggested. No luck. this watch came highly recommended. Help me Samsung!!!