cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userg0DZyaXdTE
Constellation

Galaxy S3 Frontier is a waste of money

So I got a Samsung S3 Frontier, love (should say used to love) Samsung products. However, the back plate cracked while I was out for a run... literally a run. Call the company since I had only had the watch for 4 months at that point.. they dont cover that even though it is supposed to wothstand fall of 4.9 ft... would've cost me $150 to repair (I paid $220 for the brand new watch). So basically Samsung gave up on me. Cut to this new problem... now I can't turn on this stupid piece of junk. The charger is working properly, the screen is displaying the charging while it is on the charger, but the power button is unresponsive. I hold for 10 seconds... nothing. I press and release... nothing. I put it on the charger, take it off, put it back on, press and hold the power button... nothing. Dear Samsung, why do you want to screw people over with stuff like this? I ha e hated apple products my whole life, thought Samsung was more user friendly, thought your products were built to last longer, I thought you cared about customers but as it turns out.. you are no better than apple for making faulty products. At least apple somewhat owns when they put a piece of junk out on the market. You definately lost a customer over a stupid watch. My only hope is that everyone thinking about buying a smartwatch from samsung reads this first so they can go buy a quality watch like an apple watch or a fitbit.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy S3 Frontier is a waste of money

Thank you for reaching out. Can I please have your ticket number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

userg0DZyaXdTE
Constellation

I assume that the ticket number you are asking about is in reference to the "resolved" issue of the cracked back of the watch after I refused to pay 150 dollars for it? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Yes, I would need the ticket number for the estimate for repair.