cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userbWVRVFK0EC
Constellation

Galaxy SM R800 performs even worse after the iOS 13.1.3 update

I have been in contact with Samsung support since the 13.1.2 iOS update. After the update and the galaxy app update my watch no longer received text messages. 

After a week or so with no updates of software or status from Samsung my frustrations were rising.

Then iOS 13.1.3 was released and I was extremely hopeful. I installed the update. Completely deleted all connections and reset my watch, twice. 

I am sad to report things are even worse. Now I also constantly lose my Bluetooth connection as well as not getting text messages. Add to this every time the watch reconnects old notifications are pushed through that were already cleared. Also every time I lose the Bluetooth connection the watch buzzes does you keep checking to see what the latest notification is. Sadly it's just a reminder that the watch isn't working properly. 

Not sure when this will be resolved but this is incredibly frustrating.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy SM R800 performs even worse after the iOS 13.1.3 update

@userbWVRVFK0EC Have you made sure that the phone you have your watch connected to is up to date on its software as well?

userbWVRVFK0EC
Constellation

Re: Galaxy SM R800 performs even worse after the iOS 13.1.3 update

Sadly yes. It was when my phone automatically updated and I ran the update on the galaxy app is when it all fell apart. I spoke to customer service today rather than the text option. 
they told me that they have recently released an update to clear up some android bugs and they are currently working on the iOS issues. Sadly they had no timeline on when this will be resolved.