cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Galaxy Store Time outs, inaccessible

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just got a new Galaxy Watch and it is beautiful. But I'm encountering a number of problems including the following (using a Google Pixel 3 XL):

1. The Galaxy Store quitting/not loading. It will just say something like an error occurred, try later. After giving it 4-5 tries at different intervals, finally the store launches. But that's just the beginning.

2. Most app downloads or purchases available timing out with the message "No Response. Timed out." I can bookmark them but I cannot download them - free and paid. It seems to be the same apps and multiple attempts do not change the problem, except on the rare occasion when it might. Even the recommended apps may not work - many of them - like Tabata, Camera Controller, etc. Many paid apps don't work including some Google Maps and navigation related apps, same message.

3. Message not seeming to sync or notify even though notifications are on for each app, e.g. Kakao, Line, etc. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Halo

Re: Galaxy Store Time outs, inaccessible

JUMP TO SOLUTION
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just bought a Galaxy Watch Active last night too, and I'm having the same problem with the Galaxy Store not opening.  Just the "An error has occurred.  Try again." message.  Haven't yet noticed the other issues you describe, but again I just got it last night.

Highlighted
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What is the solution. My watch just says an error ocurred and to try later.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@faqman Have you made sure that the software on the watch is up to date?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For quite a while it was happening all weekend. Now less so. Eventually I was able to download the apps I wanted and all is good. Even notifications seem to be working for the most part. Beautiful watch, glad that it was a temporary issue so it seems (in the US.) Thanks for the responses.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

I just received an update for my Active this morning, did...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just received an update for my Active this morning, did you download it yet? Could be part of the problem?

*if I have helped you, please like this post ❤️ If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a solution ✅ Hope you have a great day!
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: I just received an update for my Active this morning, did...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Maybe. But my problem was mostly network issues. Friday (worst) and Saturday I experienced many time outs. They eventually lessened to occasional timeouts.