JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 3 - Weather App Temperature Display

(Topic created: 01-03-2021 08:36 PM)
DiverAllen
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Just got a Galaxy Watch 3. I'm in the US and would like the weather reported in Fahrenheit degrees.

The only place I can find on the watch that sounds relevant is Fitness/Settings/units/Temperature. However this is already set to F. Just for grins I changed it to C and rebooted the watch then changed it back to F. The weather app still reports in C.

I just had TWO on line chat support sessions that could not help. Is there a different Temperature Units setting for the Weather app? I cannot seem to find one.

Would appreciate any assistance. Thanks.

1 Reply
Solution
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey @DiverAllen 

I'm sorry to hear that your weather setting on your Galaxy Watch is set to the improper metric. 

Here's how you change that: you can change the weather report in both the Samsung Wearable App or on the Galaxy Watch itself. To do this: 

In your Samsung Wearable app you'll want to go into this. And make sure that your Galaxy watch is selected within the app> next you'll want to tap "settings" for the Galaxy Watch> then you'll want to tap "apps"> after doing this you'll need to scroll to the weather app next to "weather" there will be a settings icon tap this> which will take you into the settings of the weather app in the galaxy watch. Under "Units" tap that and change C to F this will convert the Celsius to Fahrenheit on your galaxy watch to change the weather measure ment to the right one for the U.S.

I hope this helps you.