cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Watch 3 from Amazon delivery Vs Samsung Delivery

I reserved my Galaxy Watch 3 from Samsung on the same or next day after the unpacked event. The delivery on Samsung's order page says Aug 25.

Yet, when I look at how long it takes Amazon to deliver the Galaxy Watch 3, the result is 1 day.

This is crazy. The Samsung Chat representative said that Amazon's distribution channels are different from that of Samsung.

I would have expected the watch to come from Samsung earlier or on the same day as Amazon.

The only advantage of ordering from Samsung, is the credit they are offering for the original watch. 
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: Galaxy Watch 3 from Amazon delivery Vs Samsung Delivery

@Navinu Amazon has a VERY robust distribution network where as Samsung likely has only a couple of hubs in US. I like ordering pre-orders and new phones direct from the manufacturer in most cases because I inevitably get better support if I need it or want to return.

Hope you like the watch!

--

Please click " ✓ Accept as Solution" if this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. Click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 

Notification emails do not accept replies. Login to the community to respond to this thread.
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Watch 3 from Amazon delivery Vs Samsung Delivery

Ordered Watch 3 from Samsung directly on 8/8/20 with a shipping date of 8/21/20.  When I initially thought of pre-ordering, the ship date was 8/12/20.    

Watch was delivered on 8/13/20 from Tennessee.