Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 3 notification problem - Please Help

(Topic created on: 2/4/21 5:51 AM)
useria4Ze3i5mX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Just upgraded to a Galaxy Watch 3 Titanium from a Gear S3 Frontier.  One thing is really bugging me about the way notifications are displayed.  I use AOD (like I always did with my S3 Frontier).  The problem I'm having, is that when I receive notifications, they only show up briefly, and then the screen displays this UGLY digital clock face (see picture), instead of showing me the notification. 

I'll hear the click of a notification and by the time I look down at the watch, I have about a second to read what it is, before this digital clock face overtakes the screen.  I then have to tap on the screen (or twist bezel) to see the notification underneath.  On my S3 Frontier, the notification would stay on the screen, giving me time to read it.  

Can someone tell me how to disable this secondary watch face that appears after notifications?  Otherwise, I'm sending this one back.

I just have a problem with this because  when I hear a notification sound, I want to see the notification (not the time of day/ night).  I'll look at my watch for the time when I need to, but when there's a notification, I need to see the notification- it's kind of the whole point of having a smart watch...

20210204_083918.jpg

0 Likes
1 Reply
userNLUVRWSAwG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same here this is making the watch useless for receiving notifications.