cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy Watch 3

Samsung, please re-enable the calling feature for
remote connection in addition to texts & notifications as it was when the watch was released. Why was this feature disabled???
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Watch 3

Can I please get your full model number, baseband version, service provider, Bluetooth or LTE, the device your watch is paired with as well as the Android version on the device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Galaxy Watch 3

SM-R855U, Software 855USQU1BTG6, Service Provider ATT, LTE version, device is paired with a Samsung Galaxy S-20 Ultra.
Baseband Version of phone G988U1UES1BTH4.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Re: Galaxy Watch 3

Thank you for that information. So just to clarify, you are unable to receive calls while your device is on LTE is that correct?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

correct, should work on WiFi when out of bluetooth range as long as watch & mobile phone are paired & watch WiFi setting is on Auto.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00061431/

Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung Adam,
Yes I read that same article over 3 weeks ago. The article did not mention making calls though & when the watch was released the remote connection article stated that making & receiving calls would be one of the features of remote connection. I wish that I had done a screen shot of that article, but I took Samsung for their word. I have spent a lot of money on Samsung products in the last 10 years but I am not so sure about the future now. In addition to this issue, I cannot find gesture controls anywhere on watch or S-20 Ultra Galaxy Wear app, & have the latest versions of both. VERY DISSAPOINTED.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Is your watch paired to your phone by using NumberSync when using the device on LTE?

Highlighted
Astronaut

I cannot find NumberSync in the Galaxy Wearable app or the Galaxy S-20 Ultra settings. Where do I find that setting?
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

It's a program offered by your carrier that allows your watch to have the same phone number as your watch.