Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4 Classic batery bearely lasts 6 hours, overheats and charges super slowly

(Topic created: 11-14-2021 10:04 PM)
Criss_Stef
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I bought a Galaxy Watch 4 Classic from Romania as a preorder. I took it with me in Qatar where I work. Here all medical functions are not working, the LTE is not working, the NFC payment is not supported for any bank in Qatar (while all the above work on all apple watches). Also since the new wear os was introduced, i lost all my backed up data, watch faces and apps as they can't be transfered from old watch to new watch, including all the watch faces that i paid money for.

Furthermore, with all sensors, LTE, NFC off the battery bearely reaches 6 jours. Not to mention that it takes more than 2 hours to charge and it overheats like a gas stove. I feel that this fellow will end up in the garbage soon and i will go back to my 4 years old Samsung Watch Classic that lasts 7 days with all sensors off and 4 days with all on. Anyways all the bells and whistles are not working on the new model so I can't enjoy any of the updated features.

0 Likes
1 Reply
STRANGLEFIZZ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Well ur not the only one buddy I have the silver and boy not even a 12 minute call and it heats up quick as for LTE alone it's cool mines will last all the day it's all based on your location and tower availability I'd it constantly searches it will heat up and drain battery really hard
0 Likes