Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4 Classic calendar one day off.

(Topic created: 06-26-2022 05:12 PM)
eodmule
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hello, I'm having an issue with my Watch where the events on the calendar are one day off from their actual date.

If the actual date for an event is on Monday, the calendar on my watch days it's Sunday. I've missed events for the current date because my watch thinks they were yesterday. It only shows tomorrow's events with today's date. Any possible solutions?

0 Likes
4 Replies
DanG92263
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch
On your phone, ensure 'automatic date and time' and 'automatic time zone' is turned on. If one or both were turned off, then you may have to wait a few minutes for the date/time to up date after turn them on. You may also need to restart the phone to update your phone.

You may also want to turn on 'set time zone based on location'.

Also, on the calendar event, click 'view more' and ensure the correct time zone is there.
eodmule
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
All of those settings were already on and a just in case restart of both devices hasn't changed anything. I'm only using Samsung calendar (not Google) with my Note 9 so you'd think they work work together.

I should also add it's affecting all events.
DanG92263
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch
Sorry, I don't know what to tell you.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch

I've tried to replicate the issue, and mine is working just fine. Have you tried sending in a report to SSM? 
If not here's some steps to guide.
Submit an error report after replicating the issue
Samsung Members app > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports