Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4 Classic not reciving SMS!!

(Topic created: 09-16-2021 09:53 AM)
nelsonojeda738
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Galaxy Watch 4 Classic not receiving SMS.  So, my Galaxy Watch 4 was working great until I decided to upgrade my phone from S20+ to S21 Ultra. I was able to connect the Watch to the new phone and I noticed that day I wasn't receiving any text messages to my watch. I could make a Phone calls and send a text, however I can't receive any text messages!!  After numerus resets of both Phone and Watch and 2 hours on the Phone with T-Mobile, the Tech tells me Samsung has issue a bulleting with Galaxy Watch having problems with text messaging and there looking into a fix.   

Great!! I'm not sure if I'm the only one having these problems?  Like I said, it was working great until I switched to the S21 Phone!! 

0 Likes
4 Replies
Rskyline
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
It's your watch Bluetooth only or LTE?
0 Likes
nelsonojeda738
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Is Both! Bluetooth and LTE.
I usually leave my phone home when I go to the gym or work. So it's nice to have LTE service for it.
0 Likes
Rskyline
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
You might need to contact your carrier, at least with AT&T the service that handles that is called Number sync and that needs to be reset as well to be able to connect it to a new phone.
0 Likes
nelsonojeda738
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I spent close to 2 hours on the phone with my carrier T-mobile. Spoke to 3 different techs and after resetting my phone and watch numbers times trying to troubleshoot the problem they pretty much gave up and gave me credit for the LTE line being used by the Watch.
0 Likes