JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4 Firmware

(Topic created: 08-28-2022 09:58 AM)
userjFJuJzjlA5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have the Galaxy Watch 4 SM-R860 and it has been stuck on the same firmware for a while and I was wondering what the latest firmware for the watch was.

The software version on the watch now is R860XXU1FVD4

I'm wondering if that is the latest version for this watch or if I'm missing a firmware version. When I check for new firmware it shows that I am up to date but just wanted to make sure before I tried to troubleshoot the watch.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
I don't know what is the latest firmware but my Watch 4 received update back in May.

0 Likes
GoingTheDist
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
R8**FXXU1FVE1 is the newest firmware update that was released in June. It was just an bug fix update and if your watch is an LTE variant your carrier may not have sent it
0 Likes
cwinkler
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch

I only have a BT Watch4 and have not received any update since May Android security patch. 

One UI v4.0 - Software R860XXU1FVD4 - System v11 - Wear OS v3.2

CWinkler
Galaxy S24 Ultra, Active4
Solution
Pep1286
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Ever since May the only GW4 updates released by Samsung have been for the "Beta" version so we are all stuck until they remember that not all of us have Beta
userjFJuJzjlA5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thank you all for the help with it. That's the answers I needed because I couldn't find what the latest version was online anywhere.
0 Likes