Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4 Heart Rate vibration alarm

(Topic created: 10-24-2021 08:18 AM)
userEYzby7SIdB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Dear all, may I ask you a question?

Is it possible to set vibration HR alarm during jogging not to run at heart rates faster than X?

Product : Galaxy Watch 4 Classic.

If not available now, could you consider to implement soon?

I would say such HR control is quite important for each jogging person.

Thank you in advance,

R

3 Replies
Kingswurv
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
I don't know why and what good is it if the watch doesn't make a noise or vibrate when your heart rate is exceeded pass the limit to let you know your heart rate is out of control fortunately only the apple watch alerts people of high or irregular heart rate that makes the function of the watch useless stop halfassing us give all the features we need still don't have blood pressure reading from the watch which was promised since the galaxy watch active 1🤦🏾:male_sign:
0 Likes
userEYzby7SIdB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Dear Kingswurv, 

I am not sure, why you reacted to my query... 🙂

Are you Samsung application developer or project manager?

In any case...

In this way, I am trying to ask relevant SAMSUNG application people to INCLUDE such functionality in next updates.

In my user opinion, watches are formally ready to implement it.

They are able to vibrate and continuously to read heart rhythm.

So let´s put this together and allow the runner to set a warning / vibration limit.     

REASON: during jogging, it is VERY VERY VERY important to have HEART RATE under control, to adjust running speed based on HEART RHYTHM, eg. to loose the weight means to keep activity in  aerobic zone, etc...   

I believe  lot of users will appreciate such function. 

Momentarily is such feedback missing, which makes for me in this aspect from the watches (Galaxy Watch 4 Classic) just overpriced toy. 

Thank you for understanding and - if possible - quick action, 

R

0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes