JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4 LTE practically impossible to activate the LTE in the UK

(Topic created: 05-16-2022 07:34 AM)
userGyWRdantaa
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I was gifted my galaxy watch 4 LTE and I'm very happy with it except that here, in England, there is only one company that will provide LTE access if you have not purchased the watch from them and they also require that you have a Samsung phone (which I don't).  Given that the LTE watch is more expensive than the standard watch I really think that Samsung should ensure that purchasers are made aware of these requirements when sold an LTE galaxy 4 watch.  

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As you are seeking LTE support from outside of US companies the support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.