Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4 LTE works on Bluetooth but only makes calls on LTE

(Topic created: 05-16-2022 07:18 PM)
SamanthaV
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have a brand new Galaxy Watch 4. It calls and texts via Bluetooth without any issues. It will make phone calls via LTE but no matter what I do it refuses to send any text messages. As far as I can tell I've gone through all settings. US Cellular can't figure it out. I've gone to two different stores, they went as far as factory resetting the watch, deleting my Bluetooth devices, and adding an entirely new esim card twice. Someone please help!

2 Replies
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch

i would say it's something the carrier will have to help with but considering you've already visited multiple locations I would suggest try getting help from samsung by either call/chat service OR reproduce the issue and report to Wearable app > menu > contact us > error report    

0 Likes
SamanthaV
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
It seems you're correct, each thread I see with similar issues that seems to be how it gets solved. Several visits and calls to the carrier until the carrier finds the mistake they made when setting up the LTE line. I originally went to a noncorporate store, they had never set one up and were unsure of how to do it. I was hoping there would be a way for me to fix it because my carrier keeps stating everything is correct on their end. Thank you for your input.
0 Likes