Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4 Stand Alone on T-Mobile/Sprint

(Topic created: 10-27-2021 08:28 PM)
JonesLegacy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Samsung will sell  to T-Mobile/Sprint  a Galaxy Watch 4 LTE  that you cant even get Stand Alone to work on a the Network? What kind of BS is this? it sounds like false advertisement and your product dose not do what it is supposed to do. Can some explain to me? 

6 Replies
Options
Galaxy Watch
My watch t-mobile has LTE did you add a line for the watch to ur account
Options
Galaxy Watch
Can you try to leave your phone and try the watch away from your phone. Also try to turn off both the wifi and BT and see if you can just use the mobile service? From my last conversation today, the carrier can give you a number, plan, etc but the phone won't work on the LTE.
Options
Galaxy Watch
Well when I leave my watch at home my wife always tells me it rings when she calls n scares her so by that I'll say yes. I know LTE still shows up and displays phone disconnected when my phone dies haven't attempted a call I'll try tho
0 Likes
Scarface100
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
You can get to stand alone or you can get that pair to your phone they both work I tried
Options
Galaxy Watch
Having the same issue with 3 of them now. I've spent over 2.5 weeks trying to get them activated. Read my post that I just did. I'm told I MUST have a plan on each of as well. I'm livid...
0 Likes
JonesLegacy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Sorry for the late reply. When I first bought the Watch 4 on Launch Day, I could not get it hooked up. I had the phone and the new watch line, So i sent it back. Fast forward. Last Sunday I repurchased the Watch thru Sprint online. T-Mobile Store and everyone else said you cant get it hooked up thru Sprint!!!! Guess I just did and it Blue Tooth  and or Stand Alone Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Wife is happy now

0 Likes