Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4 discharges while on the charger overnight

(Topic created: 11-14-2021 07:18 PM)
5ft24dave
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Just bought a NEW Galaxy watch 4 classic (730E), Bluetooth model (no LTE).  Model SM-R890.
Battery usage is good during the day, but at night, while on the charger, it is charging, but if I leave it on the charger all night, it discharges. I've only had it 2 weeks. I've put it on the charger and checked on it every so often, and in under 2 hours it is at 100%. Leaving it on the charger all night, and it's very low or at 0% in the morning. If I turn the watch off, it will charge fine and in the morning it will be at 100%. However, I shouldn't have to turn it off to charge it
2 Replies
intelnublett
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I am having the same problem. It wasn't until the latest update that it started doing this. I also have a Galaxy Watch 4 but that one does not have the same charging/draining issue. I wish there was a good answer...
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with the watch battery draining rapidly overnight. Are you using the original charger that came with the watch?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes