Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4 lock - Samsung Pay

(Topic created: 09-11-2021 03:15 PM)
Tahop
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
When using Samsun Pay, it requires a lock code. Why does the entire watch lock viewing messages and looking at other apps?  It should only lock that app to use.  This is annoying and now don't use samsun pay on watch.  Samsung Galaxy watch worked great.  Need to update software.  
12 Replies
edzgnote20
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
EXACTLY. Both SPay and GPay exhibit this behavior.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm probably gonna stick to Tizen even longer, Samsung and especially Google need to shape up.
0 Likes
Home_in_BKK
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch

Tizen; you have to unlock the app every time you want to use at the terminal.  WearOS; as long as the watch is unlocked, you can use the app anytime without having to unlock the app.  I now prefer to unlock the watch.  I only unlock once instead of unlocking the app every time I want to use the app.

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
Not so fast! You can do the same thing on Tizen aswell, such as setting the lock to "payments only" or "screen and payments"Screen_20210912_155545_1578.png
0 Likes
Junior8uup
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Why does the **bleep** thing lock all the time? I guess I wouldn't have a problem if I had to do it once in the morning but it constantly locks
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
My problem is the watch won't stay unlocked. I hate this
Home_in_BKK
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch

The watch might be sliding up and down your wrist.

0 Likes
Thechimneyguy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
So I have to cut off my blood flow to my hand to make it work!? Please make payment only like before!
0 Likes
Home_in_BKK
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch
0 Likes