Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4 not connecting

(Topic created: 04-04-2022 03:26 PM)
lannyrico
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
This morning my watch was shown as disconnected from my phone. It was paired but not entirely. It was showing as paired but I could not do any editing whatsoever. My issue is I fully unpaired the watch and can't even reconnect. I'm stuck on the for your review screen for about 5 minutes until the terms of service load. I select my preferred options and after agreeing nothing happens. I wait for approximately 20 minutes and it tries to setup. Then I get an error that cancels the entire process. I can appreciate how it makes to 83% in the background but goes no further. I tried to wait it out but it just froze. It's great news that I can't even connect to my $450 watch. Anyone that can figure this out please help. As of right now the watch is useless. 

* Update: Watch still not working. Been fiddling with it all day. Even screen recorded the error pop up but i cant upload it on here. Any help is greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Options
Galaxy Watch
I had the same issue when I had my note 20. I ended up clearing the cache in galaxy wearable app and that helped.
lannyrico
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Did not work but I appreciate the help
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
Np took me several attempts but it worked for me. Keep trying
0 Likes
lannyrico
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I figured it out. First I reset my watch. Deleted all data from the galaxy wearable app including all plug-ins. Backed up my phone and data. Factory reset. Restarted and tried to pair up. Worked first try. Honestly I have no clue what I fixed but it had to have been some nasty technical bug.