JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4 order

(Topic created: 09-09-2021 05:28 PM)
JDante
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Is anyone having the same issue? I pre-ordered the watch 4 back in August when it was announced. It still hasn't shipped and now it says backordered. What's the point in pre ordering something directly from Samsung if you can just get it faster somewhere else!?
23 Replies
userYFF8c7qePX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same story
JDante
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Sorry to hear that. I really don't understand why. It feels like a penalty to be so loyal to Samsung. Ugh. I'll share if anything changes with my order
userYFF8c7qePX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have same story with ZFold 3. I called em they offer me discount on future purchase. It was supposed to come on Sep 1st. When I called they said Sep 9. Now it says Sep 14. And for watch it moved to the middle of October
JDante
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I called and now they said October 21 And offered me a $17 discount. Insulting
0 Likes
userYFF8c7qePX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
$17? Is this a joke? It is insulting
JDante
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Exactly what I said/asked and the agent ended the conversation, as I'm disconnected
0 Likes
userYFF8c7qePX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
spoke to them again today. Same thing. "We are doing our best and we are sorry " I ended up going on Twitter. We'll see what will happen
dyfy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I stopped preordering from Samsung and started from amazon or best buy much more reliable
Slya
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Have you contacted Samsung regarding your order? I preordered my Galaxy Z Fold3 5G and Galaxy Watch4 Classic, and currently have both.
0 Likes