cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Watch 42mm Rose Gold overheating when charging after update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Since the recent update my watch overheats when charging and has to cool off to finish. I'm concerned this could damage it, and I've only had it for a week and one day.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Watch 42mm Rose Gold overheating when charging after update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there! 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've actually returned the watch to Amazon as defective and bought a completely new one at Target. This watch does not have the same issues as the last.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Im also having the same issues with my Samsung LTE rose gold watch! Its overheating after being fully charged.. it will shut down within 10 mins needing to cool down..and this happened right after the update a couple weeks and ago..what do I do now?? Im still paying on this watch that I loved so much!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having exactly the same issue can I please have help with this

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out! Your private message has been received. I will follow up with you there.