cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userkxDSYgyDkP
Constellation

Galaxy Watch 46mm (Silver, Bluetooth) not available in Samsung Shop?

I preordered the Galaxy Note 10+ and got my code for the $150 that I would like to use on a 46mm bluetooth Galaxy Watch.  The problem is, I can't seem to be able to buy it in the Samsung Shop in order to apply the code.  Are the out of stock or something?  It was there a couple weeks ago and had the "get started" button, but now it just says "Where to buy" with no option to buy directly from Samsung.  Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
Mari_K
Galaxy

Re: Galaxy Watch 46mm (Silver, Bluetooth) not available in Samsung Shop?

Hi, looks like the 46mm is only available in LTE?But the 42mm size is available in both Bluetooth and LTE. 

userkxDSYgyDkP
Constellation

I concur, but why?  I would assume that they're out of stock, but then why does Best Buy, Wal-Mart, and numerous other establishments have it in stock?  Establishments, by the way, that I cannot use the $150 preorder bonus with.

I'm not particularly interested in the 42mm, as I'm a fairly large male.  I'm also not interested in the LTE version of either, as I'm not normally very far from my phone.

Highlighted
Mari_K
Galaxy

It's very strange, could be that it's unavailable online right now? How long is the $150 credit good for? I'd say to just keep trying, or call sales department and see if you can place an order over the phone? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for reaching out. After testing on the Shop Samsung app, I went under wearables, Galaxy watches, and it allowed me to select the silver Bluetooth 46mm watch. I would recommend trying the app again.