Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 5 Pro wont decline or hangup calls

(Topic created: 10-28-2022 03:23 PM)
userepplbYEKXR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi I own the Watch 5 Pro I have it paired with the Pixel 7 pro.  The issue I've been having which is small but is driving me crazy is that when I get a call I look at my watch and swipe to decline the call the call stops on the watch but keeps ringing on the phone and If I'm on a call and I want to hang up I go the watch and tap hang up it looks like it hanged up on the watch but on the phone the call is still going. Another thing that happens is that when I swipe to answer the call it answers it on the watch even when my earbuds are on. 

I have reset the watch and the phone. I have installed and deleted the wearable app. done all from scratch.  I did a chat through samsung support but all the steps we did where like pre recorded steps which i did before. None helped.

The watch is great otherwise. I receive and answer messages with no problem. When the calls come in it shows the contact. Everything else seems to be working. 

All the apps, watch and phone are updated.

If someone has had the same issue and found a solution please please help me. I love the watch. I had the watch 4 classic before paired with a galaxy s21 and I didnt have an issue.  I know there are some limitations with a non samsung phone but support told me that the phone part should be work perfectly that that was not part of the limitation. Please help.

4 Replies
Members_ECAJW2P
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have the exact same issue but with a pixel 6a, I wonder if the issue is exclusive to pixel devices

0 Likes
userepplbYEKXR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hopefully there is a solution. Its funny that Google makes Wear OS and Android and yet their phone has issues communicating with its own OS. 

Peter

0 Likes
userUlQAVh3e25
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have the same problem with my Pixel 7 and Galaxy watch 5 pro

0 Likes
drewski_sf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch