Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 5 Samsung Pay- multiple cards and will not take the payment and to try again

(Topic created: 12-22-2022 11:39 PM)
bulldog2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Why when I try to use Samsung Pay on my Galaxy 5 Pro watch it keeps beeping twice on the point of sale and then says I am using multiple cards and will not take the payment and tells me to try again. Again I try again and it again tells me I used double payments (cards) when I have just one card in my Samsung Pay.. This does it at work on the vending machines and at the gas pump when I try to pay for my gas with Samsung Pay. My galaxy 3 watch worked fine and loved the Samsung pay app but with my Galaxy 5 Pro it doesn't work when I need it to.. 

4 Replies
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
Credit cards have been around since the fifties. Credit cards with chips since the nineties. NFC payments are still very, very new. You need to have a backup still. Like the original card stored safely in your car or Samsung Walet on your phone too.
Options
Galaxy Watch

The same thing happened to me, Does anyone know how to fix it?

0 Likes
dM1o1nC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I've experienced it on occasion. Just yesterday, as a matter of fact. Makes me look a little "stupid", like I don't know how to use my watch for payment.

0 Likes
dM1o1nC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

BTW, the only way I can get past it, is to change to a different card. You may have tried that or only have 1 payment card. Maybe that will be a good workaround for you until Samsung fixes this. I never experienced it with the Galaxy Watch, GW3, or GW4.

0 Likes