Options
Galaxy Watch
Does anyone know if blood pressure works on the galaxy watch 6 classic
10 Replies
PACritic
Star
Options
Galaxy Watch
It does not work in USA due to FDA regulations. You can enable using procedures found on internet for USA
0 Likes
sweetie pie
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

so this watch do not connect to this phone is that what you are saying

0 Likes
AdrianColceriu
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
Ok,thank you.
sweetie pie
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

i just brought this watch and phone 2 days ago and i'm trying to set up my watch with my phone and so i can see the time on it . can u pls help me

0 Likes
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
Although it is not officially available in the US, you can still activate blood pressure measurements on your Galaxy Watch. Many countries outside the US have had this feature for a very long time, so the process of how to activate it has become standardized. I have this feature enabled on my Watch 5 Pro right now. You will need an actual blood pressure cuff for the initial setup. Kindly refer to the link below! This method works for any Galaxy Watch 4 and up, but the video was made specifically with the Watch 6 in mind. Make sure you follow the steps precisely. This method is both 100% safe and reliable. If you need any help, please let me know. 🙂

https://youtu.be/b2q9YlFGIVE?feature=shared
AdrianColceriu
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thank you very much
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
No worries! Were you able enable the blood pressure measurement?
0 Likes
AdrianColceriu
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
I will try later
sweetie pie
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

sweetie pie; i brought this watch and phone 2 days ago and I'm trying to connect my phone to my watch. can you pls help me!

0 Likes